Thursday, July 24, 2014

Nursery!

The nursery is finally complete! As soon as we found out Sutton was a boy, I knew I wanted a Louisiana theme! Hey, if he can't live there he should at least know where he's from :)

Click here for the fat belly bump picture and the update on life!

The lamp, curtains, and laundry hamper are Pottery Barn and the table is Target! One of my best friends, Kim Swart, made this bulldog when she worked at Tech! I obviously had to include it in the nursery!

Our crib was previously owned by my sweet friend Chelsea! The chair and blanket are Pottery Barn and the pillow is from Townsend House in Ruston. It has a little heart where Ruston is on the map :)


Of course he had to have a monogram, but I tried to make it manly ;) All of his bedding is from Pottery Barn!


Of course Trigger had to be in a picture. He stood and posed like this until I took the picture, and then he walked out. Heaven forbid he be left out!

The bear on the bookshelf was given to us at StorkVision of Nashville when we found out Sutton was a boy! If you squeeze it, you hear his heartbeat when he was 15 weeks! The owner actually graduated high school with my dad at Ruston High! Sometimes the world is crazy small! 
Love this frame that Aunt Michelle bought!


I saw this quote on Pinterest and fell in love with it! I'm sure we don't even understand how true this is yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment